Pontins Discount Codes March 2019
Use our Pontins vouchers for a wide range of products and purchase them at incredibly low prices. These Pontins discount codes expire soon, so act today and save big.
VoucherBin > Stores > Pontins: 8 Active Vouchers
Grab school out holidays from £99 per family available at Pontins.
Grab the fabulous October Half-Term package from Pontins for as low as £79.
Book your Autumn holidays using Pontins available from only £69.
Register at Pontins for Kids Croc Club without spending any cost.
Get 48 Hour Party for action packed blast using Pontins available at just £79.
Book wide range of entertainment breaks in Pakefield holiday park from Pontins available at just £69.
Pontins: 12 Unreliable Vouchers
Pontins Black Friday Weekend Sale is Now On & Includes 2017 School Holidays! 3 Nights From As Little As £49 Per Apartment! .
Hurry, The Blue Cross Sale ends 9am on Monday 14th November! With February Half-Term breaks from only £69* per apartment & fantastic entertainment, book now to avoid disappointment! .
Pontins Easter Sale 2018 Our Biggest and Best Easter Sale is back, with 2018 Easter holidays at incredibly low prices. Fun-filled family holidays from only £79 per apartment.
Festive Sale Now On! Sale Ends Tuesday 5th May 2015. From just £79, enjoy acts including 5ive, Matt Cardle, Jake Quickenden, S Club Party & Many more! .
April Blue Cross Sale 2015 - 4 Night stay at any of our 5 parks start from just £59 for a family of 4. But you need to hurry as this deal ends Monday 20th April 2015 at 9am! .
Its nearly Summer and that can only mean one thing, our amazing Summer Sale is back!Prices this summer start from just £64 per apartment for Early & Late Summer, Schools out summer dates start at just £129 per apartment!
Throughout 2017 Pontins offers family holiday for very less price.
Our best sale of the year is back! Huge saving on all our 2017 Holidays, book today from just £69 per family. .
Book your 2017 schools out February Half-Term break at an amazingly low price! Huge savings this February Half-Term! Plus this year we have 2 night breaks available! .
If you are looking for a fun and quick family getaway in the UK, it is hard to go wrong with Pontins. With a history of several decades behind it, Pontins is one of the most recognisable names when it comes to amusement and holiday parks in the UK. Starting in 1946 by Fred Pontin, Pontins currently has six holiday parks across the UK, offering unforgettable and fun experiences for everyone in the family, all at affordable prices. Accommodation is offered through apartments.
Headquartered at Ainsdale-on-Sea at its Southport Holiday Park, Pontins offers world-class entertainment and services to every guest and family that arrives at its parks, ensuring that you have a great time through and through.
Activities available at Pontins:
At Pontins, you can enjoy the following activities:
- Amusement arcade, where you can sit back and play some fun arcade-style games
- Pontins character breakfast, where you get to sit and eat with Croc Crew characters
- Swimming zone, an indoor heated zone with water slides and lots of other fun water-themed play zones for the family
- Pontins bingo, played two times a day every day with a £5,000 jackpot guaranteed
- Snooker and golf games
Here are the categories you can find on the Pontins website:
- UK Holiday Parks: where you can browse through the six Pontins parks in the UK
- Entertainment: where you can find out about new music and other entertainment shows happening in Pontins parks
- Activities: an overview of the activities in Pontins
- Bluecoats: find out about Pontins’ Bluecoats team and their amazing shows; catch up with the latest news, videos and gossip
- Accommodations: take a look at and book holiday accommodations at Pontins parks, including club apartments, classic apartments, luxury bungalows, disabled facilities and food and beverage services
- Themed Breaks: get to know the very best of entertainment breaks for the holidays and weekends
- Offers and Deals: find the best deals of Pontins parks here
Best Destinations In The UK
Pontins is a great holiday experience provider focused on giving you the best UK holiday. You can find a selection of the best destinations and things to do in the UK at the Pontins website. If you are looking for a fun holiday for the whole family, the Pontins website is a great place to be.
You can look for holiday offers depending on the type of activity you are looking to have. You can book tickets to a holiday park or a beach resort and find holiday options for both families and adults only.
You can find a number of amazing offers from the Pontins website. You can enjoy an adult only holiday at Sand Beach resort for just £69 per person. For families, the website currently offers amazing summer holidays from only £64.
If you are already thinking about the coming festival season and Christmas fun, you should head down to Pontins and book your holiday accommodation from just £149 per apartment!
If you aren’t quite yet in the mood for thinking about Christmas, you should still consider booking your autumn getaway. All the holiday apartments for autumn are currently starting from £68 per accommodation!
Pontins also runs a special kids club at each of the family destinations. You can currently have your kids join the club free online! This gives you a little peace and quiet at your destination. On the other hand, if you are looking for a party holiday, you should book the 48 Hour Party from £70 per person. You’ll get to dance the night away to all the biggest UK acts of the 80s and 90s!
The Pontins website also has deals available for the summer. You can book your summer holiday for the whole family on a budget. A four night family break is just £64 per apartment, so act quickly!
Here are some of the best deals you can find at Pontins:
- Last minute deals
- Christmas holidays entertainments from £249 per apartment
- New Year 2014 breaks from £159 per apartment
- 2015 family friendly holidays from £59 per apartment
- 2015 adult entertainment breaks from £69 per person
Save Money Using Vouchers
- Click on ‘Offers and Deals’ on the navigation bar.
- You can find categories of deals and offers on the left side of the page.
- Select the category you want or click on any of the popular deals showcased in the slideshow adjacent to it.
- Read the offer carefully and, if you like something, scroll to the bottom to view the price options available.
- Click on the price option you want or click on ‘More Info’ to find out more about each particular package.
- Check availability for the package or make the booking through a phone call.
- If the package is available, go through the checkout process and enter all the necessary details before making the payment.
- Enter the voucher code and click Apply.
- Finally, complete the checkout process and make the payment.
You can find new promotional videos and feature videos on Pontins at its official YouTube channel:
Booking and Cancellation Policy
During the booking process, you will have to give certain information like the name and address of the person booking and the name and address of all the people travelling with you, including their age and relationship. Only the guests mentioned in the booking process may avail the accommodation provided. If you or a member in your party has a disability, you need to inform Pontins about it within a reasonable limit so that arrangements can be made to accommodate the person. If there are any changes to your circumstances before or during the holiday, you need to update Pontins beforehand. Check out Otel.com and Hotels.com for money saving offers and deals.
If you have to cancel or amend your booking, you need to inform Pontins about it immediately so that arrangements can be changed accordingly. Amendments may be charged £10 in some cases at the discretion of the park. To cancel your holiday, you need to call the holiday park location or your travel agent and confirm your cancellation in writing. No costs are incurred other than the non-refundable booking fee if Pontins received the written cancellation within 56 days before the holiday start date. If cancellations are made 55 days or less before the holiday start date, the entire holiday cost may not be refunded to you.
Customer Service: 0871 222 0201