Findmypast Discount Codes February 2021
Use our Findmypast vouchers for a wide range of products and purchase them at incredibly low prices. These Findmypast discount codes expire soon, so act today and save big.
VoucherBin > Stores > Findmypast: 9 Active Vouchers
Try any package completely free for 14 days at Findmypast. Try and then pay for the actual package that you wish to buy.
At Findmypast you will receive 10% off the 12-month Britain or world subscription. Check out now!
Catch this loyalty discount - Renew your 12 months subscription and get 10% off. Snap this offer right away, before it expires.
Choose the monthly subscriptions available from just £9.95 at Findmypast. Get unlimited access to the vast library of records at your leisure.
100 record sets & millions of names in 100 days, right from the military records to parish records, births, marriages, deaths and christenings. It offers you a great chance to discover your ancestors.
To help you make a start with your family history research, Findmypast made a selection of key records free to access, meaning you can explore them at no cost, whenever you like!
Upload and import your family tree and receive hints for potential family members, enabling you to easily grow your family tree with Findmypast!
Establishing your family's country, town, village or parish of origin can be one of the most challenging but rewarding parts of family history research. At Findmypast you will find everything, check out now!
Begin building your family tree for free at Findmypast. It is a great way to organise as well as share your discoveries. Check out now!
Findmypast: 8 Unreliable Vouchers
DNA Kit Black Friday Sale Was £79 now £59 See onsite for terms
50% off any annual subscription Please see offer landing page for T&Cs .
33% off any local subscription plan (monthly and annual) in the UK .
30% off all subscription packages See onsite for T&Cs
Make your family tree bloom in 2020 and get 25% off any 3 month subscription on Findmypast.co.uk until 25th January 2020
earn an extra 10% commission with our 12 month subscription offer .
Extra 10% commission with 12 month subscription.
Findmypast was previously known as the DC Thomson Family History. As the name suggests, Findmypast, is an online genealogy service that was established in the United Kingdom. The service itself started in the year 2001 with the formation of a computerized version of the paper General Register Office England and Wales birth. Back then, the project was named “1837” online. Over the years, it has grown to become an unmatched record of genealogical data in the United Kingdom.
Findmypast is truly a pioneer in the field of family history. There are more than 18 million registered users who are currently resorting to the services of Findmypast. Using Findmypast’s services, you can trace back your ancestors and learn so much more about your roots.
An online genealogy service may be a little overwhelming and complicated for some people. That is exactly why Findmypast has a “Getting Started Guide” on their website. There, it provides you with detailed information on how to access their record collections as well as build a family tree of their own using their services. They also have an expert advice section that tells you how to effectively find information using their records. Visit our site to get all the latest deals and coupons on services from your favourite well known vendors like Ancestry.co.uk and English Heritage.
Range of Basic Records
One cannot help but be absolutely flabbergasted by the sheer quantity and surreal accuracy of the records contained within Findmypast. All kinds of records that you could ever need are to be found in this website. The following are the list of available records in their website that help people to trace their ancestors.
- Birth records- Tells you where your ancestors were born.
- Marriage records- Provides you information on the marital history of your ancestors.
- Death records- Through this, you get to know where and when your ancestors breathed their last.
- Census records- Census records have been conducted in Britain every decade since 1841. Plenty of information about your ancestors can be derived from the census records including the name, age, addresses, places of birth, occupations etc.
- Newspaper reports- This is basically an archive of newspapers that have been collected since 1710. You get to know about the events, discoveries, inventions, crimes and incidents that your ancestors were involved in.
- Parish records- Daily life incidents were written down in parish records from 1538 to 1837. This was the time when Britain separated itself from the Roman church.
Services at Findmypast are unfortunately exclusive for those people who have their ancestry based in the United Kingdom.
Similar to how a clothing service website would display a list of brands that they heavily promote or feature in their categories, Findmypast has a family on of online brands that are enlisted in their website. There are a total of 5 online brands in their family and they have been listed below.
- The British Newspaper Archive
- Genes Reunited
- Lives of the First World War
- Scotlands People
There are a number of detailed and more advanced records that you can begin to dig through once you are done with the basic records at Findmypast. Here is a list of some of these detailed records in question.
- Travel and Migration Records
- Crime and Punishment Records
- Institution Records
- Military Records
- Education Records
Other than records, you can use the Findmypast website to construct your very own family tree. To build a family tree, head over to the “Family Tree” section of their website. Fill in your name, your birth date and your place of birth. Mention your gender and then click on the “Start Your Tree” button to begin the construction of the family tree.
Most people are not familiar with the idea of using an online genealogy service and therefore they can be quite sceptical about the usefulness of Findmypast. Luckily, the website, has a given out an incredible offer for all the newcomers to this service who are willing to trace their roots. You can now discover your ancestors for a sky low price of zero British pounds and zero pence. A 14 day free trial offer is currently valid in the Findmypast website. This is sure to get you acquainted with their service and give you an opportunity to find out exactly how exciting travelling back to your roots can be. Hurry before the offer expires. Below are few deals from Findmypast:
- 1 Month Britain Subscription Today For Just £1 (usually £9.95)(Code: JUST1POUND)
- 50% Off At Any Annual Subscription at Findmypast(Code: BLITZEN14)
- Get Everything You Need To Start Discovering Your Family History For Just £5 (usually £9.95)(Code: FACEBOOK9)
Usage of Voucher Codes
Need to know on how to use the voucher code mentioned above, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit Findmypast website and click on "Have u got a voucher".
- Enter the voucher code you have attained in the voucher box present.
- Click submit.
- A registration form will appear. Complete the registration form.
- Your voucher will be activated.
For your education and entertainment, Findmypast has a Youtube channel that has several videos for you to explore. Here is one.
Social Media Links
- Blog: www.blog.findmypast.co.uk
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/findmypast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/findmypast
6 Chapel Place
London EC2A 3DQ