DFDS Seaways Discount Codes July 2018
Use our DFDS Seaways vouchers for a wide range of products and purchase them at incredibly low prices. These DFDS Seaways discount codes expire soon, so act today and save big.
VoucherBin > Stores > DFDS Seaways: 8 Active Vouchers
Book Amsterdam mini cruise and save 30% at DFDS Seaways. Rush, you will not get such offer again!
Book and save 20% on 5 nights return crossing to Holland trip. Hurry! This offer won't last for long at DFDS Seaways.
Book cruise holidays in advance and save 20% in this deal at DFDS Seaways. Don't miss out this fantastic offer.
Check out this amazing offer where you get to save 10% on advanced booking for Newcastle to Amsterdam trip. Grab instant savings at DFDS Seaways.
Redeem these special vouchers to enjoy short breaks from as low as £79 for two persons. Book now!
Travel to Newcastle to Amsterdam route enjoying relaxing night. DFDS Seaways provides you ferry from as low price as £64pp for Holland.
Enjoy boarding mini cruise with a reasonable price of £65pp and save 25% on the same! Happy traveling!
Take your vehicle onboard and gain access to major European destinations on the route of UK to Europe and explore France with a starting price of £39.
About DFDS Seaways
Looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday for a change? A cruise might be just right for you. There is no hassle of travelling unless you get out during the port stays, and the experience of a cruise is like no other! And who better to turn to for your cruise vacation than DFDS Seaways!
DFDS has a wide shipping network that includes both freight and passenger services. For passengers, it provides an incredible, unforgettable maritime experience as well as transport services for those you who are travelling by car and looking to travel around Europe. In fact, the DFDS network includes roll-on, roll-off freight routes, passenger and freight mixed routes, cruise ferry routes, port terminals for cargo and passengers, transport and logistics services, sales offices and more.
DFDS is a fast-growing international shipping company with an especially strong position in Northern Europe. Headquartered in Copenhagen and founded in 1866, it has offered ferry services for passengers for over 140 years, and it has one of the largest fleets in northern Europe. So the next time you think about a cruise trip or just a trip across the seas, do not forget DFDS Seaways.
What DFDS Seaways Provides?
DFDS Seaways provides a wide range of services, including but not limited to:
- Ferries to France, the Netherlands, and other routes, including Dover-Dunkirk, Ireland-Amsterdam, Copenhagen-Oslo, and more
- Mini cruises to the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway, and themed ones, such as Keukenhof, North Sea Sounds and Halloween cruises
- Holiday packages, hotel breaks and tailormade breaks
- Two-for-one mini cruises, coach travels, two-for-one cruise and stay, group ferry crossings, and more
Watch out for these categories at DFDS Seaways:
- Ferry routes
- Mini cruises
- Hotels and holidays
- Special offers
- Group travel
- Travel guides
- Customer service
You cannot resist these amazing deals at DFDS Seaways available now:
- Save 20% on Ferries to France and the Netherland
- Save 10% on early bookings
- Save 25% on Amsterdam hotel break
- Amsterdam Cruise and stay break from £89 for two people
How to Get the Best Deals
Looking to make the most out of your hotel or cruise bookings at DFDS Seaways? Well you can save a lot more by using voucher codes! Here is how you do it!
- Browse the site categories on top and select the kind of service you want: a ferry trip, cruise, holiday package or something else.
- Click on the specific route that you are looking for in the drop down menu and select the trip you want.
- You will be redirected to a page describing the entire trip and any other additional details you need to know.
- If you are comfortable with the details of the ferry or cruise trip, you can click on the ‘Book Now’ option given on the page.
- In case of tailor made hotel and holiday bookings, you may also need to make bookings on Booking.com
- Select the outward and return locations, number of passengers and vehicles and/or pets, if any.
- Proceed to checkout and enter the voucher code when required.
- Apply the code and verify if the price has been discounted further.
- Once verified, proceed to make the payment.
Watch videos of customers enjoying their cruise and ferry trips on DFS Seaways on its official YouTube channel. Watch this latest video by DFDS Seaways where Bo & Jordan get up to on their mini cruise to Amsterdam having all the fun.
You can book at the DFDS Seaways website or by telephone. You can also book through ticket vendors and travel agents who have a special arrangement with DFDS Seaways. When bookings are made, you need to give all necessary details and documents. Once booked, you will be given a booking reference and then a confirmation advice with details about the booking. If any of the details are incorrect, contact DFDS Seaways at once. The confirmation advice will be your travel document, which you have to carry when going to the departure port or terminal. No other separate document will be given. Direct Ferries also provide similar vouchers with great savings.
You and change or cancel certain bookings directly through the DFDS Seaways website or by calling them directly. The rules for cancellations and changes in the booking may vary based on the travel category under which it falls. In case of changes in route, time, number of passengers, vehicle type or time, the price may increase for a non-promotional fare. If the changes reduce the value of the booking, the cost will remain the same. In case of cancellations, a cancellation fee may be levied. For instance, economy tickets will not be refunded in case they are cancelled, irrespective of when they are cancelled. Flexi tickets, however, can be refunded completed if cancelled 48 hours or more before the booked crossing time of departure. For cancellations within 48 hours, there is no refund. In case of holiday collections or mini and city cruise breaks made by groups of 20 or more people, 25 percent of the booking price may be retained if cancelled 57 or more days before departure. This can increase up to 50 percent, 70 percent and 90 percent of the booking price depending on how many days before departure you make the cancellation.
Stay Updated on Social Media
Contact DFDS Seaways
New Channel Company A/S
Kent CT16 3PX
Customer Care: +44 1304 874001