Wallis Discount Codes July 2017
Wallis offers a wide range of products at incredibly low prices. These Wallis promo codes expire soon, so don’t forget to bookmark this page now.
VoucherBin > Stores > Wallis: 10 Active Vouchers
Sign up to Wallis newsletter and get a chance to win a wardrobe worth £250. Enter your email today.
Follow this link to get free worldwide standard delivery on all orders of £50 or above.
Jump into the summer sale conducted by Wallis and grab 20% discount on selected styles. Hurry, this offer is not worth missing.
The ivory embellished flutter sleeve top is perfect for this season! Buy it from Wallis to bag £15 savings. Get it at just £20.
Sign up for StyleTalk updates and get a chance to win a luxurious spa break at Wallis.
Click on this link to grab huge savings with new season dresses. Check out now!
With Wallis, grab womens fashion from under £20 only at Wallis.
Check out the massive collection of accessories and bags and take huge discounts only at Wallis.
Classic fashion for the discerning woman is the watchword at Wallis. Understated elegance defines the style of this classic store which has been a fixture on Britain’s High Streets for over 80 years. This is where fashion-conscious women choose to shop for clothing that makes them look and feel good, as everything is tailored to flatter the feminine figure. Wallis clothing covers most shapes and sizes with a fabulous range of fashion items for “real” women instandard UK sizes ranging from 4 to 20, complemented by a range of petite sizes for women 5’3” or less and Plus Size clothing up to size 24.
Each seasonal collection includes stunning dresses, tops, quality knitwear, chic jackets, trousers, jeans, leggings, skirts and coats all designed to be dressed up with heels and glitz or dressed down with pumps for amore casual approach. To complete your new look, browse the collection accessories, from eye-catching costume jewellery to trendy scarves, shoes and bags for that totally coordinated look. With 134 stores and 126 concessions, Wallis focuses on providing wearable designer fashion at High Street prices whatever your postcode.
Raphael Nat Wallis opened the first Wallis store in Islington in 1932 and branches can now be found throughout Europe, including Germany, Switzerland and Sweden, with franchise outlets in Saudi Arabia and South Africa. Wallis delivers online orders to the USA, Australia, NewZealand and more than 100 countries worldwide. Now part of the Arcadia group, sister companies include well-known names such as Burtons, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topman, Topshop and BHS.
If you think Wallis clothing is gorgeous, just wait until you see their sensational premium collection! These Limited Edition fashions still focus on versatility with mix-and-match options while adding a touch of fashion detail using statement fabrics and a hint of glamour to guarantee those envious second looks. Formal wear, party wear, festive fashion and more are all displayed under the Style Talk tab.
Despite their reputation as a top quality fashion store, Wallis still maintains prices at mid-to-upper High Street price levels. High quality, stylish designs and competitive pricing keep Wallis fans loyal to the brand.
Those who like to rummage for a bargain will find plenty of savings online under the Sale and Offers tab on the Wallis website. Many end-of-line bargains offer discounts of up to 70%, still with free delivery on orders over £50 and free returns (within 14 days).
Current limited time offers include:
- Up to 30% off all dresses.
- Up to 30% off all knitwear.
- 50% off Live Unlimited sizes 16-24.
- Up to 30% off shoes and boots.
- Up to 75% off selected styles.
Now is the time to shop for your new winter wardrobe! For similar offers on fashion clothing and accessories, check Joules.
Discount Vouchers & Codes
These FREE discount codes and vouchers mean you never have to pay full price for anything ever again! Look forward to offers such as:
It’s so easy to save by following these simple steps:
- Look for the product that you want to buy, and then Add to Bag.
- Make sure you choose the appropriate size, colour and quantity.
- Once you add it to bag, you can View Your Bag, Continue Shopping or Go To Checkout.
- Review your shopping bag carefully and then enter the promotional code (if you have any) and then Apply Code.
- Also, select the suitable delivery methods and then click on Checkout.
- Sign in, if you are a returning customer or else proceed if you are a new customer.
- Enter the delivery options and then the payment details.
- Successfully complete the transaction.
Wallis offers thousands of products to choose from, right from clothing and accessories to shoes and jewellery. You need to subscribe to its YouTube channel to keep up to date of the upcoming product range, sale items, deals and much more. The video given shows the bright colour collection at Wallis.
For those who like to browse and shop on-the-go, the FREE Wallis app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android. Once you have downloaded the app direct from the Wallis website you can windowshop “virtually”, save favourite items to your Wishlist or share your discoveries with family and friends via Email, Facebook and Twitter. Be the first to hear about new arrivals, sale launches and special offers. The Wallis app also allows you to:
- Find your nearest Wallis store
- Use the barcode scanner in store to scan products for future reference
- Check stock availability
- Save your size
- Access your account
- Zoom for close-up detail on all products online
- Save to favourites for viewing or buyinglater
Wallis card is a perfect card for the perfect shop and beyond. This is a card that is accepted at over 24 million locations worldwide, whether on the internet or shopping right here on the High Streets of London. The best place to use it is right here at Wallis. Whatever the need or desire, the Wallis card with MasterCard Logo is the card for every purpose.
Benefits of the Wallis Card
- 15% off any full price item when presenting the code good for the first time purchase after approval
- Exclusive voucher book when the welcome email is presented at the local participating Wallis store
- Free express delivery with purchases over £50 at wallis.co.uk
- An extra 10% off sale with valid Wallis MasterCard
- Exclusive offers and discounts with every statement
- And a special birthday treat
- If all of that wasn’t enough, you would also get fashion news, style tips and trend updates
How to Apply
Applying for the card is easy! If you or your partner are at least 18 years of age in permanent paid employment, self-employed or retired or in receipt of invalidity or disability allowance, a UK resident and lived in the UK for at least 12 months (unless in the armed forces), have a home or mobile telephone number and suitable proof of ID you can easily apply at www.wallis.co.uk, or in any of the Wallis stores.
Payment Method Information
There are four convenient options for paying Wallis accounts
- At any Arcadia stores with the payment slip from the monthly statement by cash or debit card.
- By postsend a cheque payable to NewDay Ltd
- By cheque at any bank (there are fees)
- By Direct Debit (there are fees)
What Can One Do with the Wallis Card?
- Shop at 24 million locations worldwide
- Get your groceries
- Purchase petrol
- Bring the card into any Wallis store and meet your style advisor.
- Shop for seasonal favorites
- Holiday fashions perfect for the beach
- Relax with casual wear or
- Put together a success building professional wardrobe
The online style advisor will match up options based on eye colour, body shape and personalities, helping to create looks that make women feel good with fashions that are tailored to the feminine figure. The Wallis card is a luxury option to fill a wardrobe with seasonal collections to include dresses, leggings, skirts, coats and a broad array of accessories.
Gift Cards & eVouchers
Wallis Gift Cards are a great way to give a flexible gift, allowing the lucky recipient to choose exactly what they want or need from their Wallis Wishlist. Gift cards can be credited with any amount up to £300 and they include a complimentary greeting card for you to add your own personal message. Gift cards can be used for online or store purchases and can be topped up instore. They remain valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
Club/Membership Card/Member Benefits/Rewards
Registering online with Wallis allows you to checkout, track orders and write reviews. By retaining your details, all password protected, membership makes shopping online faster and easier.
UK Customer Support is contactable at the national rate on 0344 984 0266 between 9 am and 11pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm at weekends. Toll-free numbers are provided for international customers.
Wallis offers FREE standard delivery for purchases over £50 – just enter code FREE50 at checkout. Other options include:
Standard delivery (£3.95) 3-5 working days
Nominated/Express delivery (from £5.95). Order by 9pm weekdays for next working day delivery excluding Rep. of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Highlands.
Unworn purchases may be returned with a receipt or dispatch note to any store within 30 days for exchange or refund. Alternatively, online purchases can be returned FREE using the Collect+ Service at over 3,800 local drop points. Prepaid labels are included with your online order.
Social Media Links
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Wallis
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/wallisfashion
- Instagram - http://instagram.com/wallisfashion
- Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/wallisfashion/
- Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallis_(retailer)
Wallis Retail Ltd.
70 Berners Street,
London W1T 3NL
Contact: 0344 984 0266
Email: Use the contact form on Wallis.co.uk website